India: Government of India Ministry of Welfare - Asia
- India's Ministry of Welfare awards 18 travel grants to candidates who already have a scholarship or loan which does not include travel costs.
- Applicants should possess a Master's or an equivalent degree in the Arts or Science subjects and a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technical or Medical subjects.
- The income limit of parents/guardians or the applicant himself/ herself is fixed at RS. 5,000 per month for eligibility of the award.
- For more information, please contact: Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Welfare, Scholarship Cell, Room No. 240, 'A' Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi 110001, or visit the website here.
- Deadline is the 15th May in the year of award