The Lebanese International Finance Executives (LIFE) scholarship was set-up to fund Lebanese students studying at HEC Paris who wish to pursue careers in the international financial sector.
Eligibility: To qualify for the Lebanese International Finance Executives (LIFE) scholarship, eligible candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Confirmed offer: applicants must have received a confirmed offer to study at HEC Paris.
- Subject of study: Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible course with the intention to pursue a career in Finance or a Finance related discipline.
- Academic excellence: Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic merit as proven by educational history and exam results.
- Financial need: Applicants must be in financial need, which will be assessed through an essay question in the application form. Any further information required regarding an applicant’s financial status will be required and assessed directly by LIFE.
- Nationality/origin limitation: The Scholarship is open to nations of Lebanon or those of Lebanese descent.
Amount of Award: €12,000, deducted from tuition fees
Application Deadline: May each year
Additional information: http://www.lifelebanon.com/vision/nurture/nurture_scholarships.html