Singapore: Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarship - Asia
- For the Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarship, candidates are appraised on their academic achievements, outstanding personal character and bilingual capabilities.
- Singapore citizens and permanent residents who are pursuing full-time Master degree or PhD in any discipline are all eligible.
- The scholarship is awarded annually and is bond-free.
- The amount awarded to those studying in overseas or local universities is 10,000 and 7,000 Singapore dollars respectively.
- Downloadable application is found on this page.