To qualify for the French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation Serge Bellanger Scholarship, you must either be an American national who has been accepted to an MBA/Equivalent Program in France or a French national accepted to an MBA program in the United States. You may apply for the Scholarship while your business school application is pending, but you should inform the FACC of your status when the application decision has been decision made, and your application will not be considered if you are not accepted to an MBA program for 2018-2019. You must also meet the following criteria:
- Must be an American national attending an MBA program in France, or a French national attending an MBA program in the U.S.
- Must be applying to an MBA or equivalent program (troisieme cycle) for 2018-2019
- Must intend to pursue a career in the international business community
- Must have been accepted to a qualifying program
To apply for a Bellanger Scholarship, you must submit an application packet to the French-American Chamber of Commerce (New York) Foundation. Please note that although this is a merit-based scholarship program, financial need will be taken into consideration.
Please mail your completed application to:
French-American Chamber of Commerce (New York) Foundation
1350 Broadway, Suite 2101
New York, New York 10018
Your application should include:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- An official copy of your university transcript of all completed college-level coursework. Transcripts must document grades from the most recent semester completed at the time of application. Transcripts must be sent directly from schools to the French-American Chamber of Commerce (New York) Foundation
- A budget indicating costs and how you plan to finance your studies - please consult the Budget Form
- GMAT Scores
- A personal essay that is typed, double spaced, and 2-4 pages in length outlining your personal motivations
- A CV or resume and any optional supplemental information
- 2 reference letters: these should be written on letterhead, signed, and mailed directly to the French-American Chamber of Commerce at the address below
Amount of award: up to ten awards of $10,000 each
Application Deadline: Available on FACC website
For more information on the Serge Bellanger Scholarship, follow this link to the French-American Chamber of Commerce website.