- Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)- MBA
"I first considered NUS for my MBA, as Singapore is such a dynamic place, but then I also needed to build a European network. The HEC-NUS Double Degree gives me the best of both worlds!"
Julien Priour, HEC-NUS Double Degree student
- London School of Economics - Master's
"Not only is London one of the world’s leading business cities but also the UK is one of the leading countries for trade, importing and exporting. Therefore the network I have built in London will play a big role in my future success."
Yohei Kubo, HEC-LSE Double Degree student
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University - Master's
- Stern School of Business, New York University - MBA
- Yale, School of Management - Master of Advanced Management
- Georgetown University Law Center, Georgetown University - LLM
"HEC’s unique international outlook and its strong presence within the European business community make it the ideal complement to NYU Stern's business acumen, its reputable faculty’s strength in finance and its unbeatable location in the heart of New York City."
Karim Jaroudi, HEC-Stern Double Degree Student