About the Club:
The Consulting Club's mission is to support, educate and empower HEC Paris MBA students who are interested in pursuing a career in consulting through a combination of external outreach and internal-development programs.
In the pursuit of this mission, we focus on two core areas for our members: improved access to recruiters via networking events, and practical resources for interview preparedness. For the community at large, we work to disseminate information about the consulting industry and seek to enhance the HEC Paris brand among recruiters.
- Networking events: Treks, competitions, speaker series, company events
- Interview preparation: Applications, case-cracking bootcamps, mock interviews with industry experts
- Skills development: Presentation skills, community consulting initiatives, case competitions
- Discovery: Consulting industry, career options, corporate-information sessions
- Weekly case cracking sessions
- Speaker series: includes company visits, on-campus webinars and mini conferences
- Consulting Peak Week: an intensive, week-long skills-training session with consulting experts
- International Finance and Consulting Forum (on-campus networking and job-placement event)
- Consulting Trek (recent treks have visited major consulting firms including Alix Partners, AT Kearney, Bain & Company, Monitor Deloitte, McKinsey, etc.)