The Entrepreneurship Club is committed to immersing the MBA community in entrepreneurship opportunities and showing the added value an MBA degree brings to entrepreneurship and startups. We collaborate with other clubs, and strengthen the entrepreneurial mindset of our members through an annual series of events and workshops.
Improve skills, share knowledge and provide tools for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, as well as offer specific workshops for entrepreneurs:
- Invite guest speakers to share their experiences as entrepreneurs
- Organise events such as conferences and pitch contests
- Develop alliances with other schools in order to launch high-technology ventures
- Offer internships and job positions in startups, venture capital and M&A organizations
- Coordinate with the HEC Incubator to offer internships at startups
- Brainstorming and pitching practice sessions
- Yearly Pitch Competition at HEC SEED
- Guest Speaker Series
- Emmanuel Arnaud and Benjamin Tincq on the “Collaborative Economy”
- “Isai, Venture Capital” C. Raynaud, Coach/Expert and Olivier Ezratty
- Philippe Gaud, Emilie Abel
- Panel discussion with Gino Yu, Yong Lee, Yann Mauchamp, and James P. Clark on “Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Self Discovery"