We envision a world in which men and women have equal representation, impact and influence, and we foster a community that nurtures gender equality. We promote gender diversity on campus and in the business world by inspiring the next generation of male and female leaders to challenge social constructs around gender roles and to work to change gender relations.
The mission of HEC Gender Balance in Leadership is to promote a community based on gender equality. We foster gender diversity by making it easier for female and male participants to grow, network and collaborate to reach the top. GBiL demonstrates that gender balance in top management makes businesses better, stronger and more innovative.
We work to:
- Create an open dialogue on gender equality in HEC Community involving men and women
- Enable students to develop managerial skills to address and foster gender equality in business
- Prepare HEC Paris MBA women for long-term success and actively encourage a campus culture which supports students of all genders
- Provide opportunities for MBA participants to connect with alumni, to learn from current students and to network with business leaders and companies that value gender balance in leadership
- “Lunch Talks” discussing gender equality issues
- Dinners in Paris with alumni
- On-campus speakers and workshops
- Corporate networking events
- Philanthropic opportunities
- Team-building activities