We work to inspire, educate and empower students to create a more socially, economically and environmentally sustainable world through business. By doing this, we emphasize how it is possible to make a net impact that benefits not just the bottom line – but people and planet as well.
We take advantage of HEC Paris’ broad alumni network and Net Impact’s wide external reach to create educational and experiential learning activities for HEC Paris students.
We increase awareness, knowledge and experience of issues related to sustainability, corporate responsibility and social business, as well as provide opportunities to expand participants’ networks with people who engage with the aforementioned issues.
Members learn about internship opportunities and the latest news on sustainability, corporate responsibility and social entrepreneurship. They connect to a global community of more than 20,000 Net Impact members – in large, small and non-profit companies as well as social ventures – to share world-changing ideas and provide career insight. We empower members to lead change, not just on the campus or in the workplace, but also in the more general setting of a community.
• Sign up for the Net Impact newsletter
• Connect with us on Facebook or HEConnect
- 2° challenge CLIMATE is our Business conference
- Workshop with the American Chamber of Commerce
- IESE Impact Investment Competition
- “Doing Good Doing Well” conference trek
- Sustainable Business conference
- African Solar Rise - Tanzania Solar Products distribution talk
- Thought for Food - Documentary and panel discussion and competition
- Decarbonizing for Growth - Talk by Michael Molitor, visiting professor
- Impact 2 Conference
- Africa Business panel discussion
- Energy Day at HEC