We envision a world in which men and women have equal representation, impact and influence, and we foster a community that nurtures gender equality. We promote gender diversity on campus and in the business world by inspiring the next generation of male and female leaders to challenge social constructs around gender roles and to work to change gender relations.
The mission of HEC Women in Leadership (WiL) is to promote a community based on gender equality. We foster gender diversity by making it easier for female and male participants to grow, network and collaborate to reach the top.
We work to:
- Prepare HEC Paris MBA women for long-term success and actively encourage a campus culture which supports students of all genders
- Provide opportunities for MBA participants to socialize with alumni, to learn from current students and to network with business leaders and companies that value women in leadership
- Increase the appreciation of women’s role in business among all MBA participants. WiL demonstrates that gender balance in top management makes businesses better, stronger and more innovative.
- “Lunch and Learn” events discussing social issues
- Dinners in Paris with alumni
- On-campus speakers and workshops
- Corporate networking events
- Philanthropic opportunities
- Team-building activities
"At HEC you’re not ‘one of the guys’ or ‘one of the girls’, you’re part of a team."
- Lavaniya Das, HEC Paris MBA student