What does it take to be a successful and innovative leader in today's volatile and complex world ?
Through the MBA's Global Leaders Series, some of the world's most influential people come to campus to answer that question, and to share their personal insights into what makes a successful leader.
Recent speakers at HEC Paris have included:
- Jerome Monce, CEO of Fiat Chrysler Group, France
- Pascal Cagni, CEO of C4 Ventures and Ambassador for International Investments for the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Jean-Paul Agon, CEO of L'Oréal
- Fabrice Brégier, CEO of Airbus
- Jean Hornain, CEO at Le Parisien
- Virginie Calmels, chairman of Disneyland Paris Supervisory Board and ex-CEO of Endemol
- Jean-Yves Fillion, CEO of BNP Paribas’ North American Corporate and Investment Banking